The National Tractor Pullers Association is hiring a scoreboard assistant. The candidate will report to the Cardington, Ohio traveling to events in Wisconsin, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. This fun position, requiring a good attitude and a willingness to learn. Driving and most expenses are covered. Must be at least 18. Have a flexible schedule and able to work weekends. Must be honest and dependable. Must be able to pass a drug screen, tobacco free a plus. You would be an independent contractor of NTPA, paying a sum of $2000. You will be responsible to:
- Travel with the NTPA Videoboard to events with WPI/NTPA employee(s) as scheduled.
- Assist with the setup, operation, and take down the scoreboard and laser equipment at events and displays. It is expected that the equipment will be operated and maintained in a responsible, professional manner.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship between promoters, sponsors, competitors, and fans as you are a representative of WPI/NTPA.
- Assist at events in any way possible in cooperation with the NTPA Event Manager in charge.
- It is noted that smoking and drinking not allowed in vehicles, on the NTPA Videoboard or while on the job.
2017 Event Schedule
Subject to Change
June 18-26 Tomah, WI
July 5-9 Shelbyville & Arcola, IN
July 13-15 Charlotte, MI
July 18-23 Hartford, MI & Chapel Hill, TN
August 3-7 Monroe, MI; Wapakoneta, OH; Urbana, OH
August 11-13 Norwalk, WI
August 14-20 Bowling Green, OH
Please fill out the form below to be considered. Application Deadline May 10, 2017