1953 Dodge Powerwagon personally built by my son and I and competed with on a midwest pulling circuit.
The current configuration of the truck is:
- 540 CI Keith Black Alcohol engine with bird catcher
- Allen Johnson Hemi heads. 5 stage dry sump oil system, Billet crankshaft, pistons, valve springs, titanium valves,
- 2 1/2 ton Military Front and Rear differentials.
- Electric/Hydraulic steering
- C-30 Transmission & Reverser
Giant Puller tires
Custom built trailer available for sale separately.
Don 815-222-2048 or 731 593 5849