Worthington, Ohio---The NTPA and the Chapel Hill Lions Club are proud to present the Lions Super Pull of the South in Chapel Hill, Tennessee this weekend: Friday and Saturday, July 21 and 22 beginning at 7 p.m. Central. The Super National event will be Live Streamed to the world at WatchNTPA.com.
Chapel Hill's classes are designated as Grand National Select, meaning participating competitors must be in the NTPA's GN Precommitment program, qualify to attend by ranking in the top 15 in the 2017 GN point standings as of July 1, or be invited by the event promoter.
The following is the list of qualified competitors in the order in which classes are tentatively scheduled to appear. Vehicle pull order for each evening is now available at www.NTPAPULL.com/lineups.
LIONS SUPER PULL OF THE SOUTH
CHAPEL HILL, TENNESSEE: 2017 COMPETITOR LIST
- Mike Conny/"MAC Nasty"
- Charles Pelletier/"CP Dream II"
- Robby Lemke/"New Generation Plus"
- Mark Lawyer/"Rapped Up with a Vengeance"
- Danny Schmucker/"Rampage"
- Tim Cain/"The Red Gambler"
- Kevin Schmucker/"Git-Er-Dun Deere"
- Cody Shay/"Red Edge Pro"
- Chris Cain/"Aces Wild"
- Ed Eilenfeld/"Nameless"
- Chance McGrath/"Last Chance II"
- Nick McCormick/"Nasty Stuff"
- Bill Miller/"Cruisin' Mule"
- Ammons Pulling Team/"Ultimate Harvester"
- Darren Hunt/"D2 Pro Stock Edition"
- Philip Parish/"El Nino"
- Ken Couch/"Cotton Pick'n Deere"
- Mike Boyd/"Green Streak"
- Berrie Boer/"Bobcat Jr."
- Ken Veney/"Funny Lil' Farmall"
- Jason Hathaway/"Honkin' Donkey Gray"
- Larry Koester/"Footloose"
- Adam Koester/"Beast of Burden"
- Bret Berg/"Brandt Professional Ag"
- Jerry Thompson/"Hellraiser"
- Zach Zimmer/"Well Oiled Machine"
- Adam Koester/"Walk the Line"
- Chris Martin/"LG Seeds"
- Adam Bauer/"Iron Toy"
- Adam Bauer/"Cowboy Up"
- Chase Richardson/"The Vibrator"
- Joe Eder/"GEICO Jr."
- Reese Shelton/"Cuttin' Up"
- Grayson Shelton/"Sawed Off"
- Camille Shelton/"Splinter"
- Sam McCrary/"Makin' Cents"
SUPER STOCK DIESEL
- Travis Schlabach/"Bone Twister"
- Colin & Jody Ross/"Triple Bypass"
- Blagrave Bros./"Red Horse"
- Kent Payne/"Super Rooster"
- John Raymond/"Smoke-n-Mirrors"
- Steve Burge/"Lock-N-Load"
- Roger Peterson/"Just Another One"
- Hans Boxler/"The Special"
- Brian Shramek/"Young Blood"
- Braden Shramek/"The Legacy"
- Brandon Hunt/"Liv'n a Dream"
- John Belfance/"Chain Reaction"
- Kenneth Hale/"Another Nite Trouble"
- Michael Eagan/"Hellbent"
- Chuck Knapp/"Screamin' D"
- Kevin Criswell/"Blown Centless"
- Ricky Rose/"Giddy Up"
- Brad Benedict/"Non-Cents All Screwed Up"
- Bret Berg/"LG Seeds Money Maker"
- Wayne Purser/"Uncle Sam"
- David Richardson/"For Sale"
- Adam Bauer/"Cross Threaded"
- Bill Leischner/"Dirtslinger"
- Stan Shelton/"Shel-Shocked"
- Ricky Long/"Lucas Oil Racing TV"
- Greg Boyd/"Green Streak Unlimited"
- Steve Boyd/"Green Streak"
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
- Peyton Davis/"Punisher"
- Peyton Davis/"Young Gun"
- Foster Family/"Foster Child"
- Rob Foster/"Simply Red"
- Larry Peterson/"Profab Geared Up"
- Lisa Peterson/"Profab"
- Holman Bros./"4 Play"
- Ted Skelton/"The Rock"
- Tim Skelton/"The Bone"
- Tyler Cobb/"Bandit"
- Donald Labonte/"The Rock"
- Ben Ellis/"Benjammin"
- Patrick Paul/"Dustex Cyclone"
- John T. Davis/"The Legend"
The NTPA is the sport’s oldest and most respected truck and tractor pulling sanctioning organization. Governed by a board of directors, the NTPA is managed by World Pulling International (WPI), an independently owned entity. Headquartered in Worthington, Ohio, the NTPA provides rules and regulations and the infrastructures required for organizations throughout the country to arrange truck and tractor pulls. The 2017 NTPA Championship Pulling Circuit is sponsored in part by Case IH, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Alliance Tire, Enderle Fuel Injection, MAC Trailer, Cow Tales, Ag Protect 1, Shell Rotella, STOP-FYRE®, Cen-Pe-Co Lubricants, Columbus Diesel Supply, Heritage Iron, Stainless Diesel, Midwest Wheel Inc., the National Tractor Pulling Championships in Bowling Green, Ohio, PowerBore Cylinder Sleeves, Profab Machine Inc., the Budweiser Dairyland Super Nationals in Tomah, Wisconsin, and Riverside Engine Inc.
Watch the 12th season of "NTPA Championship Pulling" presented by Case IH: Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. Eastern/5:30 p.m. Central. Encore performances appear on Mondays at 12:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. Eastern. RFD-TV is available on satellite through DirecTV (345), Dish Network (231), and AT&T (568) along with Spectrum/Time Warner, Brighthouse, Comcast, Charter, Suddenlink, Cox, and other cable providers. Check your current provider for details or visit the channel finder at www.rfdtv.com.
NTPA Live Streaming will produce internet broadcasts of 13 national events in 2017. Visit WatchNTPA.com to purchase live and on-demand access to individual events or the $299 Season Pass---that's less than $10 per session! NTPA Live Streaming's new interface includes "Live DVR" controls and adaptive bitrate technology to promote an interruption-free broadcast. Check the site for lists of streamed events and compatible internet devices.
Subscribe to the Official Magazine of the NTPA! The Puller brings you the best in NTPA news, stories, and related pulling information. Tractor Supply Company (TSC) carries The Puller and the annual PULL! Official Program and Souvenir Yearbook.
Wear it loud! The NTPA's Webmall has pulling apparel in fresh, new designs for fans of all ages and sizes. Hats, event shirts, hoodies, pins, and patches all sport the iconic NTPA shield that represents excellence in premier-level pulling. Event, TV series, and special DVDs let you watch pulling action on your schedule. See it all at ShopNTPA.com.
For more information about the NTPA, visit our website, www.NTPAPULL.com, follow us on social media at our Facebook page (ntpapulling), Twitter (@NTPApull), YouTube (NTPApull), and Instagram (ntpa), or call the NTPA office at 614.436.1761.