Columbus, Ohio---The Wakarusa Ag/Deutz-Fahr NTPA Shipshewana Spring Nationals presented by Grogg-Martin Auctioneers and Realty will comprise two sessions on Friday and Saturday, March 19-20.
Located just north of the intersection of U.S. Route 20 and State Route 5 in northeastern Indiana, the Michiana Event Center will host five invitational diesel divisions each evening beginning at 6 p.m.
Note: The following is an alphabetical list of invited competitors as of February 17. It does not necessarily indicate the order of classes within each session.
Super Farm Tractors
- Ryan Anderson / Checkin' Out
- David Batliner / Superhick
- Lee Butts / Press On
- Bryan Deck / Dream On
- Ferris Team / Absolutely Nuts
- Ferris Team / Assorted Nuts
- Russ Freeze / Deere Traxx
- Shane Masten / Thumpin' Pumpkin
- Tony Sietsema / Wolverine Deere
- Jon Silsby / Crop Doctor
- Chris Weidinger / JD Hogg
- Dave Whelan / My Last Excuse
Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 3.0 Trucks
- Michael Carpenter / Top Priority
- C.W. Cartmell / Most Hated
- Anthony Finkbeiner / Inbred Inline
- Nick Gillett / Black Smoke Matters
- Jeff Hossler / Flirtin' with Disaster
- Garrett Loucks / Un-Locked
- Brian Shew / Iron Maiden
- Nick Stamm / Frank
- Eric Widman / Big Red
- Robert Widman / Boosted
Limited Pro Stock Tractors
- Jeff Bahl / Doctor Deere
- Bryan Deck / One Bad Apple
- Bill Figanbaum / Instigator
- James Giese / Hicktown Hurricane
- Kevin Lindstrom / Hyper Harvester
- Lindstrom-Sather / Adrenaline Rush
- Payne-Scalzo / Bad to the Bone
- Jeremy Ploetz / Big One
- Jay Ruff / John Deere 5020
- Rob Trowbridge / Disturbed
Hot Farm Tractors
- Darren Bommer / I Got This
- Brian Carrington / Endle$$
- Alan Daily / No-Name Deere
- Ryan Funk / Hooked on a Feeling
- Tim Jones / Against the Odds
- Kevin D. Smith / Buckshot Reloaded
- Travis Smith / Cornfield Cadillac
- Tony Weber / Fifty Shades of Red
Pro Stock Tractors
- Chris Cain / Aces Wild
- Tim Cain / Red Gambler
- Mike Conny / MAC Daddy
- Carlton Cope / Warpath
- Mark Lawyer / Rapped Up with a Vengeance
- Julia Ray / MAC Nasty
- Danny Schmucker / Rampage
- Kevin Schmucker / Git-Er-Dun Deere
- Jason Svonavec / Bootlegger
- Russ Yoder / Xtra Butter
About the National Tractor Pullers Association
The NTPA is the sport’s oldest and most respected truck and tractor pulling sanctioning organization. Governed by a board of directors, the NTPA is managed by World Pulling International (WPI), an independently owned entity. Headquartered in Worthington, Ohio, the NTPA provides rules and regulations and the infrastructures required for organizations throughout the country to arrange truck and tractor pulls.
The 2021 NTPA Championship Pulling Circuit is sponsored in part by Case IH, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Angry Farmer Products, Hot Shot's Secret, Enderle Fuel Injection, MAC Trailer, Ag Protect 1, Cen-Pe-Co Lubricants, Columbus Diesel Supply, Stainless Diesel, Midwest Wheel Inc., the National Tractor Pulling Championships in Bowling Green, Ohio, Profab Machine Inc., the Budweiser Dairyland Super Nationals in Tomah, Wisconsin, and Riverside Engine Inc.
Watch "NTPA Championship Pulling" presented by Case IH: Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. Eastern/5:30 p.m. Central. Encore performances appear on Mondays at 12:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. Eastern. RFD-TV is available on satellite through DirecTV (345), Dish Network (231), and AT&T (568) along with Spectrum/Time Warner, Brighthouse, Comcast, Charter, Suddenlink, Cox, and other cable providers. Check your current provider for details or visit the channel finder at www.rfdtv.com. The 16th season of “NTPA CP” debuted on Tuesday, August 25.
Visit NTPA.tv to purchase on-demand access to individually live-streamed truck and tractor pulling events. Or go all-in on the $299 Yearly Pass and get live and on-demand access to all streamed summertime NTPA events plus current and past episodes of "NTPA Championship Pulling" included! Purchase each stream or the package in your browser at NTPA.tv and watch there or via the NTPA.tv app on popular smart tv platforms including Roku, AppleTV, and AndroidTV and on both Apple iOS and Android mobile devices.
Subscribe to the Official Magazine of the NTPA! The Puller brings you the best in NTPA news, stories, and related pulling information. The PULL! Official Program and Souvenir Yearbook is carried in Tractor Supply Company (TSC) outlets.
Wear it loud! The ShopNTPA.com store has pulling apparel in fresh, new designs for fans of all ages and sizes. Hats, event shirts, hoodies, pins, and patches all sport the iconic NTPA shield that represents excellence in premier-level pulling. Event, TV series, and special DVDs let you watch pulling action on your schedule. See it all at ShopNTPA.com.
For more information about the NTPA, visit our website, www.NTPAPULL.com, follow us on social media at our Facebook page (ntpapulling), Twitter (@NTPApull), YouTube (NTPApull), and Instagram (ntpa), or call the NTPA office at 614.436.1761.