Following select events throughout the season, the NTPA will file audio reports that can be heard on The Steve Sommers' Overnight Drive, a live-streamed, trucking-themed call-in show originating from the Hot Shot's Secret Studios near Cincinnati, Ohio and broadcasting Monday through Friday from midnight to 5 a.m. Eastern. The Overnight Drive is the successor to the terrestrial and satellite radio program begun by Steve's father Dale "The Trucking Bozo" Sommers in 1984.
NTPA fans and competitors are invited to listen at OvernightDriveRadio.com or via the OvernightDriveRadio apps available at the Google Play and Apple App Stores. A video feed from the studio may be found at Hot Shot's Secret's YouTube channel, where show archives may also be found.
This week's episode of the NTPA Overnight Radio Report focuses on the Regional National All-Stars at the 34th Enderle Pull-Off. Click here to listen.
Overnight Radio Report Archives
- Sandwich, IL and Enderle Preview (2021-09-13) Report
- Wauseon, OH; Canton, OH; and Hoopeston, IL (2021-09-06) Report
- Wellington, OH (2021-08-30) Report
- Bowling Green, OH (2021-08-23) Report
- Napoleon, OH and Pre-BG Standings Update (2021-08-16) Report
- Mount Sterling, IL; Salem, IL; Morley, MI (2021-08-09) Report
- Fort Recovery, OH; Brandenburg, KY (2021-08-02) Report
- Chapel Hill, TN (2021-07-26) Report
- Charlotte, MI; Decorah, IA; Wausau, WI (2021-07-19) Report
- Rockwell, IA (2021-07-12) Report
- Dodge City, KS (2021-07-05) Report
- Tomah, WI (2021-06-28) Report
- Paulding, OH; Wauseon, OH (MVP); Mandan, ND (2021-06-21) Report
- Ellsworth, WI (2021-06-14) Report
- Atwood, TN (2021-06-07) Report
- Sauk Rapids, MN (2021-05-31) Report