Shipshewana 2023: Current List of Invited Competitors
The fourth Wakarusa Ag/Deutz-Fahr NTPA Spring Nationals presented by the Michiana Event Center will comprise two sessions on Friday and Saturday, March 17-18. Each session will begin at 6 p.m.
Located in Shipshewana, Indiana along State Route 5 between the Toll Road (Interstate 80/90) and U.S. 20, the MEC’s Trade Show Building will be outfitted with a 300’-plus pulling surface and both bleacher and VIP trackside seating. Meanwhile, the Michiana Farm Show will occupy the adjacent Coliseum during daytime hours on both Friday and Saturday, and the Staging Building will house the open pit area.
Pre-event tickets, which include admission to the farm show, are priced at $30 ($35 VIP) for Sessions One and Two, while a weekend pass is $50 ($60 VIP). Children younger than 6 will be admitted free with paying adult. Day-of-show prices will increase.
As of March 14, the following competitors are scheduled to appear:
Super Farm (Fri. 6p & Sat. 6p)
- Jason Bentzer / Plastic Money
- Lee Butts / Press On
- Charlie & Nick Capozzo / Cruel Intentions
- Bill & Matt Casey / Whoopie Maker
- Greg & Russ Freeze / Deere Traxx
- Jeff & Kyle Larson / Hotwire
- Shane Masten / Thumpin' Pumpkin
- Gary Schyvinch / New Attitude
- Tony Sietsema / Wolverine Deere
- Jon Silsby / Crop Doctor
- Dave Whelan / My Last Excuse
4.1 Limited Pro Stock (Fri. 6p & Sat. 6p)
- Jeff Bahl / Doctor Deere
- Garrett Boldry / Smoke Fever
- Jamie Campbell / Green Impact
- Isaac Conway / Operation Detonation
- Bill Figanbaum / Instigator
- James Giese / Hicktown Hurricane
- Dean Holicky / Killin' Time
- Chris Leer / Badger Deere
- Collin Leer / Dairyin' Deere
- Jon Liechty / Rushhour
- Kevin Lindstrom / Hyper Harvester
- Doug McKinley / Knight Train
Pro Stock (Fri. 6p & Sat. 6p)
- Tim Ammons / Ultimate Harvester
- Tim Cain / The Red Gambler
- Esdon Lemke / New Generation Plus
- Robby Lemke / Straight Outta Line
- John Link / Revvelation Pro
- Rhett Parish / El Niño
- Jason Rauen / Instigator
- Jason Rauen / John Deere 8370R
- Travis Wileman / Die Hard Deere
- Steve Wischmeier / Barely Gettin' By
- Steve Wischmeier / Whiskey Wild
- Russ Yoder / Xtra Butter
Hot Farm (Fri. 6p & Sat. 6p)
- Darren Bommer / I Got This
- Kolten Bommer / Daddy's Money
- Brian Carrington / Endle$$
- Alan Daily / No-Name Deere
- Ryan Funk / Hooked on a Feelin'
- Tim Jones / Against the Odds
- Scot Miller / Dragline Xpress
- Mike Robbins / Fire in the Hole
- Brandt Schrader / Addiction
- Kevin D. Smith / Buckshot Reloaded
- Travis Smith / Cornfield Cadillac
- Matt & Kylie Werner / Rage-N-Buck
- Everett Wilkerson / Just One More
Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 3.0 (Fri. 6p & Sat. 6p)
- Mike Burton / Backwoods Evolution
- C.W. Cartmell / Most Hated
- Cory Frank / Causin' Trouble
- Stacy Gwinn / Juiced Up
- Erik Hucke / Slightly Overworked
- Jordan Jackson / Billet Steel & Sex Appeal
- Calvin Logan / Runnin' Outta Room
- Brian Shew / Iron Maiden
- Eric Widman / Big Red
- Jacob Widman / Under Pressure
- Robert Widman / Boosted
Check ShopNTPA.com or O’Reilly Auto Parts Stores for discount pre-event tickets. Can’t make it all weekend? Catch the Live Stream at NTPA.tv on your PC, mobile device, or smart TV. For more information about the facility, visit MichianaEvents.com.
About the National Tractor Pullers Association
The NTPA is the sport’s oldest and most respected truck and tractor pulling sanctioning organization. Governed by a board of directors, the NTPA is managed by World Pulling International (WPI), an independently owned entity. Headquartered in Worthington, Ohio, the NTPA provides rules and regulations and the infrastructures required for organizations throughout the country to arrange truck and tractor pulls.
The 2023 NTPA Championship Pulling Circuit is sponsored in part by Case IH, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Hot Shot's Secret, Enderle Fuel Injection, MAC Trailer, Ag Protect 1, Cen-Pe-Co Lubricants, Midwest Wheel Inc., the National Tractor Pulling Championships in Bowling Green, Ohio, Profab Machine Inc., the Budweiser Dairyland Super Nationals in Tomah, Wisconsin, Riverside Engine Inc., Stainless Diesel, and Summit Racing Inc.
Watch "NTPA Championship Pulling" presented by Case IH: Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. Eastern/5:30 p.m. Central. Encore performances appear on Mondays at 12:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. Eastern. RFD-TV is available on satellite through DirecTV (345), Dish Network (231), and AT&T (568) along with Spectrum/Time Warner, Brighthouse, Comcast, Charter, Suddenlink, Cox, and other cable providers. Check your current provider for details or visit the channel finder at www.rfdtv.com. The 17th season of “NTPA CP” debuted on Tuesday, August 31.
Visit NTPA.tv to purchase on-demand access to individually live-streamed truck and tractor pulling events. Or go all-in on the $299 Yearly Pass and get live and on-demand access to all streamed summertime NTPA events plus current and past episodes of "NTPA Championship Pulling" included! Purchase each stream or the package in your browser at NTPA.tv and watch there or via the NTPA.tv app on popular smart tv platforms including Roku, AppleTV, and AndroidTV and on both Apple iOS and Android mobile devices.
Wear it loud! The ShopNTPA.com store has pulling apparel in fresh, new designs for fans of all ages and sizes. Hats, event shirts, hoodies, pins, and patches all sport the iconic NTPA shield that represents excellence in premier-level pulling. Event, TV series, and special DVDs let you watch pulling action on your schedule. See it all at ShopNTPA.com.
For more information about the NTPA, visit our website, www.NTPAPULL.com, follow us on social media at our Facebook page (ntpapulling), Twitter (@NTPApull), YouTube (NTPApull), and Instagram (ntpa), or call the NTPA office at 614.436.1761.